FiveThirtyEight's latest models - as of yesterday - analyzed nearly 1600 poll results from around the USA, together with historical and demographic data to estimate probable outcomes for next Tuesday's elections. By their reckoning, Republicans have a 68.5% chance of winning the Senate majority; Democratics have a 31.5% chance of retaining it.
There is a 19.8% chance Republicans will control 52 seats and Democrats will control 48 seats.
Assuming that pans out, look for Barry to go even more nuts than he already is; King Barry will issue edict after edict, attempting to ram his "vision" through by executive order. After all, it's good to be King.
FiveThirtyEight is a Nate Silver project, and he has an enviable track record for accuracy.